It’s light enough to take on and off the car with ease, but looks good enough that you’ll want to leave it on all year.
So, you spent more on your dream bike than you did on your first car.
While some might scratch their heads, we know it was worth every dime and it deserves the best transportation. A mountain master, the Sherpa will get your bikes to any destination in style.
- Carries 2 bikes (up to 40 lbs. each)
- Total carrying capacity of up to 80 lbs.
- Folds up quickly for storage
- Tilts down for easy vehicle access
- External cable lock and hitch pin included
- Front and rear tire ratchets make loading and unloading a breeze
- Hand-tight cam system - no need for additional tools!
- Sherpa is not recommended for Downhill or Freeride bikes
- Available in Black Chrome or White powder coat finish
- Anodized aluminum accents
- No Worries Warranty
- Weighs 29 lbs. assembled
- Accommodates up to a 44.5" wheelbase
- Fits 20" - 29" wheels
- Accommodates 2" AND 1.25" receiver options
- Fits up to 2.75" tire
- Best-in-class 13" between bikes
13”= industry leading distance between two trays.
Its Bi-hitchual. Fits both 1.25” & 2” receivers.
Only 29lbs & can handle two 40lb bikes. Think you are as strong as a Sherpa? Take your weight & multiply it by 2.75… didn’t think so.